Do follow aktivert

Do Follow

Jeg har aktivert Do Follow i dag, det skal bli spennende å se hvordan det fungerer. Jeg gjør det for å gi honnør til de som kommenterer, og fordi jeg synes slike ting er spennende – å lære hvordan ting fungerer.

Jeg lastet ned Do Follow plugin fra Denis de Bernardy, den fjerner tags som rel=nofollow fra kommentarer. Deretter aktiverte jeg plugin og lastet ned et bilde fra Randa Clay for å vise at nofollow tags er fjernet.

1. nicusor says:

Hi,

You are now listed on my Do Follow List!

Thanks for supporting the Do Follow Movement!

Cheers,
    Nick

Thanks Nick! 🙂

3. roger says:

great movement on the do-follow but can’t seem to get it to work on mine, will have to email the developer…

Hi Roger, do you get any error-messages?

I want to know what I have to change in my CSS to get it going, as the script is wordpress……there must be something I need to switch.
    I found it, but I’m not sure how to alter the code :S

6. andrej says:

Great to see that. 🙂

7. UK Homeowner says:

I havent made up my mind yet if I am going to go for do follow on my blog. I have been writing about things to do with being a howmeowner ion the UK, finance and things like that. I am tempted to do the do follow because I gather you get more comments left. I’ll check back here again I think and see how you are getting on before I make a final decision !

8. Very cool site; eclectic and different than most. I’m curious; how has this idea worked out for you? Giving out dofollow links is something many people would not do these days but I agree with your thought that it encourages people to visit your site more often and see what’s new. Have you seen traffic increase, decrease or has it had little impact on traffic for you?