Nicoles første Scavenger Hunt

Jeg synes det er moro når Nicole utfordrer oss eller lager morsomme konkurranser. Denne gangen har hun satt opp en Scavenger Hunt. Sjekk den ut her. Om du har lyst til å være med så må du forte deg, du må poste bildene den 15. mars.

Avstemning har startet! 🙂 Her kan du stemme : http://nicoleb.org/b2/index.php/1st-scavenger-hunt-on-nicoleb-photograph

Her er mine bidrag :

I want to visit Norway again.
    Beautiful!!
    Thanks for playing along and for the beautiful shots!

The Voting Poll is up too – send your people on over 🙂

2. Chris says:

Nice job on the shots for the scavenger hunt!

Chris’s last blog post..Scavenger Hunt: Knoxville

3. Pamela says:

That bird is so colorful in the local wildlife shot.
    But, my favorite shot is the still life. Very well done!

Pamela’s last blog post..A Recipe for Happiness

4. thanks for sharing a bit of Norway with us!
    BG

Ballerina Girl’s last blog post..CANCELLED

Thanks for the comments! I loved Nicole’s setup, she created lots of nice tasks. The bird is from the Ardeidae family. I’m not sure what its called in English. Hegre. It had just swallowed a small fish when I captured the shot. Sorry for the bad quality, I had to use digital zoom. =/

6. Kristi S says:

Nice Job on the Photo Hunt!

7. Mojo says:

I think of all of them, I like your sunrise the best. The hamster(?) would be in the running though. Wonderful job!

8. marit says:

Flott laget,jeg har stemt på deg

9. dekrit says:

I love the ducks, the bird, and your local nature, … and the sunrise.
    You have a beautiful environment.
    Thanks for sharing it.

1. 15 March 2009

[…] (Belgium) Mojo (USA) Macaholi (Kuwait) Clare (USA) BLOGitse (Egypt) Dan (USA) Scriber’s Web (USA) Øyvind (Norway) Kristi […]