1. DoanLegacy says:

With just a touch of color, that are beautiful sky pictures!
    .-= DoanLegacy´s last blog ..Gardening is Cheap Therapy =-.

2. Great shot….. what time was it?
    .-= Diff.thinkr´s last blog ..Wanna get better? =-.

• oyvind says:

The first one 08:41am and the second one 08:06am. Someone bumped into me when I took the second one so it got blurred, but I thought the sky was neat enough to post. But I didn’t post the full resolution one, that would be too fuzzy. 😀

3. Eileen says:

Pretty sky photos for skywatch, thanks for sharing.
    .-= Eileen´s last blog ..Sky Watch Cape May Lighthouse =-.

4. kden says:

Our shots are kind of similar this week. Nice capture!
    .-= kden´s last blog ..SkyWatch Friday #13 =-.

5. Margy says:

Nice shots. My grandmother was born in Norway. I’ve always wanted to visit. In invite you to come see my sky and reflection in British Columbia. – Margy
    .-= Margy´s last blog ..Is it Live or Is It Memorex? =-.

I love it when you can see the moon in daylight!
    Lovely shots!

7. Gemma says:

In the first shot, the moon almost seems to be like a blossom blown from the nearby tree! And in the second shot it seems to be like a flash above the darkening clouds! Very interesting!
    .-= Gemma´s last blog ..Seawinds Reflections =-.

8. Theresa says:

Still there in the morning? I hadn’t thought to look for the moon in the mornings. I like the fuzzy photo – it looks mysterious.
    .-= Theresa´s last blog ..Odin Flies! =-.

Thanks guys. 🙂

Theresa, it was a silly joke – I thought of the NASA’s moon explosion the other day. 🙂