8 thoughts on “Man in the fireplace

• 3 January 2011 at 13:34

Yes, I can see the face. It looks like the face that appears for a split-second behind someone in an elevator that I saw in movie trailer a few weeks ago. Sorry, I can’t remember which movie it was.

Speaking of seeing faces where they shouldn’t be, I have been seeing quite a lot of them for several years now, and not just faces, neither. For there are times when I have seen entire bodies–from well over full life-size to very tiny. They usually appear as silhouettes on a solid surface, but three-dimensional bodies have appeared out in open space, as well. At first, I thought that it may be the result of extreme fatigue while I was still trucking all over the place, but it has continued long after I got off the road.

• 3 January 2011 at 15:02

That is creepy. Thanks for posting. If you start to see more of them I might get a little worried.

• 3 January 2011 at 23:16

Du har nok fått to kaninspøkelser i peisen:)

• 4 January 2011 at 21:45

Scary!!! Hva med indianeren da? Kan du se ham? Med fjær på hodet og alt. Og hesteøyet under ham. Hmm hvor kommer veen fra?

• 4 January 2011 at 22:10

Oi jeg klarer ikke å se indianeren, jeg ser bare ham med masken. Hmm må studere litt nøyere. 🙂 Den kommer fra Indianerdalen på Munkebotn, hehe neida bare tuller. Jeg er ikke helt sikker.

• 5 January 2011 at 3:15

I thought “Wow!” and “Yikes!” at the same time. If I were you, I’d decide to put out the fire immediately! Does this happen to you a lot?

• 5 January 2011 at 7:49

Hi, Oyvind. FIrst time visiting your Oblog photo site. Yup, I see the face in the center part of the picture. Kinda creepy.

Dropped EC and left some kisses for you.
    See ya.