Man in the fireplace

I experimented with some settings yesterday and took a few pictures of the fireplace. Not until today I noticed the face in there! It looks like a super hero from the cartoons.

1. FishHawk says:

Yes, I can see the face. It looks like the face that appears for a split-second behind someone in an elevator that I saw in movie trailer a few weeks ago. Sorry, I can’t remember which movie it was.

Speaking of seeing faces where they shouldn’t be, I have been seeing quite a lot of them for several years now, and not just faces, neither. For there are times when I have seen entire bodies–from well over full life-size to very tiny. They usually appear as silhouettes on a solid surface, but three-dimensional bodies have appeared out in open space, as well. At first, I thought that it may be the result of extreme fatigue while I was still trucking all over the place, but it has continued long after I got off the road.
    FishHawk´s last blog post ..Come MondayEncyclopedia DramaticaMy Profile

2. Matt says:

That is creepy. Thanks for posting. If you start to see more of them I might get a little worried.
    Matt´s last blog post ..A little inspiration for 2011My Profile

3. marit says:

Du har nok fått to kaninspøkelser i peisen:)

4. Fjordlykke says:

Scary!!! Hva med indianeren da? Kan du se ham? Med fjær på hodet og alt. Og hesteøyet under ham. Hmm hvor kommer veen fra?
    Fjordlykke´s last blog post ..Sonny Angels – japanske lykkedukkerMy Profile

• oyvind says:

Oi jeg klarer ikke å se indianeren, jeg ser bare ham med masken. Hmm må studere litt nøyere. 🙂 Den kommer fra Indianerdalen på Munkebotn, hehe neida bare tuller. Jeg er ikke helt sikker.

5. sixmats says:

How did you notice it? Did it jump out at you?
    sixmats´s last blog post ..The New Year in MoriokaMy Profile

6. Mama Mia says:

I thought “Wow!” and “Yikes!” at the same time. If I were you, I’d decide to put out the fire immediately! Does this happen to you a lot?
    Mama Mia´s last blog post ..2010 Soriano Family Christmas LunchMy Profile

7. C.A.T. says:

Hi, Oyvind. FIrst time visiting your Oblog photo site. Yup, I see the face in the center part of the picture. Kinda creepy.

Dropped EC and left some kisses for you.
    See ya.