Norwegian soda challenges Coca-Cola

Have you seen this one in the Los Angeles area?

Facsimile db.no April 6th 2011

The Norwegian soda “Solo” is finally going for the American market, since 1934 it has served Norwegians – now its time to pleasure the Americans as well. Have you tried it? I’m excited to hear what Americans think of it.

[poll id=15]

Their slogan: «Shocking but true: The world’s best soda is yellow. And Norwegian»

6 thoughts on “Norwegian soda challenges Coca-Cola

• 10 April 2011 at 19:07

Solo smaker best ! (SOLO tastes the best!) My cousin Alf introduced me to Solo several years ago. I’ve had it at Norway Day in San Francisco and in Norway back in 2007. Glad it’s hitting the States in a bigger way. Will L.A. deliver to Oakland?

• 11 April 2011 at 15:18

I asked a representative and they replied that if you go to San Francisco, 2454 Hyde Street they have Solo there. 🙂 Its the Norwegian Sailor’s Church. But I think you should hurry, I’m not sure how much they got.

• 10 April 2011 at 19:35

Everyone I know who has tried Solo on visits to Norway is excited about Solo coming to the US. The sooner it gets to my part of the country the happier I will be.

• 19 April 2011 at 19:27

You can order Solo and any other must have Norwegian Food Product online from Willys products in FT Lauderdale, they ship all over the US.
    Here is the link to the website http://www.willysproducts.com/

• 3 September 2011 at 21:23

My family hails from Norge and I have traveled there a few times. I had my first drink of Solo when we visited Asker when I was 3 and I have been craving Solo ever since then!!! The only time I can quench my thirst for Solo is to fly from the US to Norge. I would be super ecstatic if Solo was distibuted throughout the WHOLE US!!! Good luck and I hope to see this wonderful beverage in my local grocery stores soon!!!

• 1 June 2013 at 17:23

I tried Solo while I was in Norway and loved it. There is nothing better as far as I am concerned. A unique taste with plenty of carbonation.