Do follow activated

Do Follow

I’ve activated Do Follow today, its going to be exciting to see how it works. I am doing it do award my commenters, and of course its a part of my study – on what makes things tick.

I downloaded the “Do Follow” plugin from Denis de Bernardy, it removes the rel=nofollow from comments. Then I activated the plugin. I downloaded an image from Randa Clay as well, to identify that the nofollow tag is gone.

1. nicusor says:

Hi,

You are now listed on my Do Follow List!

Thanks for supporting the Do Follow Movement!

Cheers,
    Nick

Thanks Nick! 🙂

3. roger says:

great movement on the do-follow but can’t seem to get it to work on mine, will have to email the developer…

Hi Roger, do you get any error-messages?

I want to know what I have to change in my CSS to get it going, as the script is wordpress……there must be something I need to switch.
    I found it, but I’m not sure how to alter the code :S

6. andrej says:

Great to see that. 🙂

7. I havent made up my mind yet if I am going to go for do follow on my blog. I have been writing about things to do with being a howmeowner ion the UK, finance and things like that. I am tempted to do the do follow because I gather you get more comments left. I’ll check back here again I think and see how you are getting on before I make a final decision !

8. Very cool site; eclectic and different than most. I’m curious; how has this idea worked out for you? Giving out dofollow links is something many people would not do these days but I agree with your thought that it encourages people to visit your site more often and see what’s new. Have you seen traffic increase, decrease or has it had little impact on traffic for you?