Photo challenged by Winther

dsc00125

I’ve been photo-challenged by Winter at Hagekroken, where I had to find directory #6 in my photo-directory and photo #6. A fun challenge that I couldn’t resist responding to so I had a go at it.

I ended up with a photo from a fun happening for me. Summer 2007 I were asked by a friend if I could help him tow his boat which he had sold, over to another boat. It was sold to someone in northern Norway. I said yes of course and thought it would be nice to get some fresh air. I soon found out that the task were much more fun that I had imagined, we were going to load his boat onto a large freighter! And in the middle of the fjord! We struggled a lot to fasten the lift-ropes around the boat, there were waves and we literary were hanging between the boats. After a lot of work and adjustments we managed to fasten them so they could hoist the boat on board. We were kind of stressed because they had a time-limit.

An experience I will never forget. 🙂

I challenge Nicole, Fragile and Tornerose. Browse to directory #6 in your photos and post photo #6. If possible. 🙂

Cool shot and story :D!

Does directory Nr 6 mean from the beginning of my archives or going back??

Nicole’s last blog post..Belly scratch

Hi, yup #6 from the beginning. 🙂

3. Margaret says:

I don’t think that looks like “fun” exactly. Certainly a challenge and a lot of work! That water also looks COLD!

But, I’m glad you did have fun and met the challenge with success — it would not have been good to have dropped that boat on the freighter!

ê¿ê

Margaret’s last blog post..Finding Mr. Right for Will

Mine’s up 🙂
    Well, you know me well enough by now that you certainly figured I had to change a bit….. 😉

lol you’re a good sport Nicole. 🙂

Yepp, but I’m only good at Photo meme’s. I suck at the others 😉

Nicole’s last blog post..Carnival in Germany

7. april says:

Great, the boat looks so small on the big ship and usually boats don’t fly ;-))) but swim … I came to your blog from Nicole and the 6/6 challenge. It’s always nice to find wonderful new blogs.

8. News Today says:

Very cool shot. Looks awesome!

9. Thanks for the tag! This will be perfect for Flickr Friday tomorrow!

fragileheart’s last blog post..Why I love CMF Ads

10. err… nevermind. I forgot I already had something scheduled for tomorrow, and next Friday. Hopefully after that! lol sorry!!

Sounds like an adventure to say the least!!

fragileheart’s last blog post..Why I love CMF Ads

oh man! lol.. You are so busy Fragile! Its ok though, I look forward to it. 😀

12. Laura says:

My photos aren’t organized that way. But I’ll post one in the spirit of the meme. 🙂

Laura’s last blog post..Vector Drawing Tips Link

1. 1 February 2009

Foto-utfordret av Winther | Øblog…

Ble foto-utfordret av Winther. Fikk sjansen til å skrive litt om en artig opplevelse….

2. 6 February 2009

[…] over at Øblog tagged me for a photo challenge a few weeks ago, but since I always schedule my posts at least a couple of weeks in advance. I had […]