We are the generation that wipes out the elders
Many seniors are coping with the technological advance, but they have often family members who help them – what about those without network?
Should not society have an obligation to ensure a fair platform before we completely take off? I’m thinking for example of municipal broadband, certification of services, that they are elder-friendly and increased support for training.
Here is a list of things that I think is the reason why the elderly is being pushed out of society and discriminated:
– Banking, branches disappear.
– Invoice fee, up to £ 3-4 extra if you want a bill in the mail.
– Tax report, the Tax Administration makes it difficult for seniors to get papers in the mail, require AltInn.
– News on TV – “read more about this on the Internet”.
– Public transport, you are penalized with higher fare even if you are in an area without a ticket vending machine.
– Bus routes, only via internet and apps
The list is probably even longer?
– Taxi-booking only via app
– Powerusage reported only via Internet
– Obligatory Digipost