Christmas weather in Bergen

I just came home after driving around delivering christmas presents to our family and extended families. I wanted to share what weather I had while driving. Not Christmas yet so I don’t give up hope for å white christmas.

It could be worse though, like this.

Sorry about the quality, it was difficult to place the camera. 🙂

9 thoughts on “Christmas weather in Bergen

• 21 December 2008 at 17:08

Og slik var det på Sandnes i dag også i tillegg til vind. Kjedelig greier. Hvit jul tror jeg er utelukket. 🙁

• 21 December 2008 at 20:24

Kjipt, jeg tror hele vestlandet er inne i en stor sort sky.. Men jeg er evig optimist. 🙂

• 21 December 2008 at 20:25

Nah the roads are fine, typical Norwegian. 🙂 I wish I had a mount for the camera though..

• 21 December 2008 at 20:24

Hi, O….

Thanks for droppin’! I clicked on the link about the contest, but that’s and old link, right? Damn, I got excited for a minute. Don’t generally do contests, but I was about to jump into that one! LOL

Take care!
    Fitness Diva

The Fitness Diva’s last blog post..The Weight of the Holidays…

• 21 December 2008 at 20:28

Ouch I’m sorry! I’ve forgotten to remove that. Thanks for reminding me. 🙂

• 21 December 2008 at 22:56

Hei. Må nok skuffe deg..det blir nok ingen hvit jul =( Men vi skal få det veldig koselig for det, Julekveld med mye utestemme!!!! og latter. Stor klem fra oss i hulen, takker for koselig julebrev=)=)

• 21 December 2008 at 22:59

Hei dere! Jeg gleder meg kjempemasse! Gøy at dere tok turen innom bloggen min. =) mye utestemme.. hehe den var god! *klemmer tilbake* Kjekt at dere likte julebrevet.